We believe in providing children with healthy, fresh and appetizing meals. Our menus encourage students to make good choices for their minds and their bodies. With facilities across all three of our campuses, our friendly team is committed to providing a high standard of quality and service. Our delicious snacks and meals are available at recess and lunchtime, prepared fresh using home-style recipes, high-quality ingredients and are cost effective.
Please be aware that FHS is a cashless school and phones cannot be used by students to make payments at the canteen. Students may use their own bank cards if they wish, but for those without a bank card, the Compass Wallet function on their Student ID card is a good, secure optional solution.
Topping up your child’s canteen balance is easy, wherever you may be:
1. Login to Compass.
2. Select the Cog Icon in the top right hand corner of your page.
3. Select the Wallet option from the dropdown menu provided. This will automatically redirect you to your Wallet dashboard.
4. Link a credit card to your account under Payment Methods.
5. Select your child from the Accounts menu, and choose to top up their balance automatically, or as a once off payment. Fill in the fields provided.
6. Select Confirm to process the payment.