My child is enrolled at the Barkly campus, we, however, live in the zone for Pilgrim – can we change campuses?

Every student in Victoria has access to their local school. If your child is currently enrolled at Barkly campus but you are also zoned to Pilgrim, then you will have the option to choose. Information on your local campus / school zone can be found at: